Memberships are now being accepted for the 2010 Pure Catskills Guide to Farm Fresh Products!
Farms, farmers markets, restaurants, retailers and community organizations that are connected to buying local farm and food products in Delaware, Greene, Otsego, Schoharie, Sullivan and Ulster Counties are invited to join the Pure Catskills Buy Local Campaign before May 26th. Now actively enrolling business members for the sixth year of publication, this economic initiative is well known for its annual Pure Catskills Guide to Farm Fresh Products.
Benefits to membership include:
• a listing of business contact information and product descriptions in the Pure Catskills Guide,
• an online listing at purecatskills.com,
• discounts on Pure Catskills events throughout the year,
• eligibility for product development and event grants,
• access to the Pure Catskills logo for use in marketing materials and point-of-purchase branded materials.
Membership fees are just $35!
The 2009 Guide included 200 regional businesses. In July, 30,000 copies of the Pure Catskills Guide will be distributed to hundreds of locations across the region.
Members are encouraged to enroll online at purecatskills.com or to contact Challey Comer at (607) 865-7090 or firstname.lastname@example.org for materials. Members are encouraged to support the publication by taking an advertisement through our project partner, Luminary Publishing. Eva Tenuto of Luminary may be contacted at email@example.com or (914) 299-2363 for details.