A newborn Belted Galloway calf at Stony Creek Farm.
Celebrate spring at Stony Creek Farm this coming weekend. There will be a lot happening - hayrides, a farm tour, kids’ farm games, samples of local foods, baby animals to be held and fed, and dancing to live folk music!
Don't forget about the great food -
- soups and bread from Lucky Dog Farm Store, Hamden, NY
- goat cheese from Sherman Hill Farm, Franklin, NY
- quiche with our eggs and vegetables from local farms
- pulled pork from our own pasture raised pigs
- and other delicious treats!
The festivities are May 1st from 1 to 5 pm. The farm is located at 1738 Freer Hollow Road in Walton. All are welcome to the event with donations suggested.
Questions? Contact Kate or Dan Marsiglio at (607) 821- 4089 or email@example.com.